Training Boards for protective measures and installation technology, consisting of Training Board SAFETY (article 54800), Training Board ELECTRIC INSTALLATION (article 54807) and Training Board INSTALLATION TEST (article 52788).
All three topics are important foundations for most electrical
and electronics professions. The protective measures
according to DIN VDE 0100 are of particular importance
here, and can be conveyed completely on the Safety Board.
The ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION BOARD enables learning
basic circuits of installation technology on a board oriented
toward real-world applications. The INSTALLATION TEST
BOARD is used for measurements in the field of electrical
safety technology and installation technology. Both boards
feature error simulation, which can be used to practice
searching for the most frequent errors.
- Electronics engineers of buildings and infrastructure
- Electronics engineers of operating technology
- Basics for all other electrical/electronics professions
ELECTRIC INSTALLATION BOARD
Learning objectives ELECTRIC INSTALLATION:
The ELECTRIC INSTALLATION BOARD enables learning the most
important basic circuits of installation technology on one board
oriented toward real-world applications through the use of live
voltage. The integrated error simulation enables you to track down
and correct the most common errors.
Scope of delivery ELECTRIC INSTALLATION:
- Disconnection, two-way connection, cross circuit, pulsed switching and staircase circuit
- Outside light and motion detectors
- Error simulation and troubleshooting
- ELECTRIC INSTALLATION BOARD
- Experiment guide for basic circuits of installation technology
Laboratory table not included in the scope of delivery!